Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July, I Think

Even though we all know that that the 4th of July is a bit of an ironic joke in our community, I hope you enjoy your day off BBQing or websurfing with a beer. I'll leave you with a preview of "Who's Your Caddy?" which in my opinion, would have done well to open today...I'm sure some people will say it is a ghettoized version of "Caddyshack" and spark some "Norbit" like debate, but once in a while I just like to laugh and not think. This movie looks perfect for that.

It stars some of my favorite black comedians--Faizon Love, Tony Cox, Finesse Mitchell, Garrett Morris, Bruce Bruce and Terry Crews (who makes me laugh in everything I see him in). Others are Big Boi from Outkast, Lil' Wayne, Tamala Jones, James Avery, Jenifer Lewis, and Sherri Shephard. Whew, that's a lotta Black Hollywood.

To all of my international readers, have a great day too!

No comments: