Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Law and Order Actress Makes Directorial Debut....


I don't really know much about this woman, as I don't watch the Law and Order franchises, but thought it might be of interest to some. From Black Talent News:

"Law and Order: SVU" veteran actress Tamara Tunie will make her feature directorial debut on "See You in September," according to Variety. Tunie will also produce alongside theatre vets Jennifer Maloney and Joe Cilibrasi, the producing team behind "Spring Awakening," "Legally Blonde" and August Wilson's "Radio Golf."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SVU is one of my favorite shows, and she has been on there for years. I would love to see her doing somehting different, but on screen not behind the scenes. However, another black director is definitely a good thing.

Invisible Woman said...

I am always down for a new black director, especially a female.