Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OK, I've Been Tagged



I've been tagged by Lisa C (who has a sweet and beautiful blog Lisa C Writes) for "The Face Behind The Blog". The rules are supposed to be this:

Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that is not currently online.

2nd step: Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.Mary - the grey mom, Lisa - the designer, Genesis -the at home mom.

3rd step: Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme. I'm tagging: New York Dude Invisible Woman Mrs. Grapevine ManChild Funky Fly Fresh

4th step: Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

Have fun!!

It does sound fun, but I wish I'd been tagged for the "8 Things About Me"....that would have been easier. I don't want to be a wet blanket (as my mom used to say) but the whole foundation of my blog is based on Ralph Ellison's book "Invisible Man" and our community's invisibility in the world at large. It allegiance to this pledge, I must remain (at least on this blog) invisible and anonymous, sorry Lisa....I want to know what those others look like as well, but I can assure you I'm pretty good-looking :-)

In the above post is a ditty UBM wrote on Mr. Ellison last week, hope you likey.

1 comment:

Lisa R Charles said...

Ahh shucks!!! Thought I could get you to reveal who's behind the mask..lol. That's ok, getting to know you from your writings is better than nothing.

Thanks for being a good sport!