Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jamie Foxx In Another "Interracial" Relationship...


Hopefully this one will be better than "Miami Vice", a movie that I absolutely hated. Being from San Francisco, this is of special interest to me, but it does sound promising--it might be another "Zodiac", which I did like. From AOL:

Jamie Foxx is getting good at playing law enforcement. Although most people didn't seen his latest film, 'The Kingdom', judging by the box office numbers, where he plays a member of the CIA, they may go see him in his next role as a detective in "The Zebra Murders: A Season of Killing, Racial Madness, and Civil Rights."

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Foxx will play Prentice Earl Sanders, one of two trailblazing black detectives who set out to solve a series of racially motivated serial killings that rocked San Francisco in the fall and winter of 1973-74. Ultimately, Sanders -- who, along with writer Bennett Cohen, recounted the story in the book on which the film is based -- ends up becoming the chief of police after the detectives successfully win their own battle against racism and harassment within the force.

2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

Jamie lost creditability with me, when he signed on for that Miami Vice mess. It looks like he's joined the make the movie, get the money and run train (i.e. Eddie Murphy). I've put him on my 'wait til' it comes out on DVD list'. Keep on playin' and I'll drop him to my 'bootleg only' list.

Invisible Woman said...

Agreed...this is the first movie I've wanted to see of his for a while...it even took me a long time to see "Ray". Your last sentence is hilarious, lol!