Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Martin and Malcolm (No, Not The Ones You Think)


Speaking of the Martin crew, and someone I spotlighted earlier in the week, Malcolm Lee, I spotted this on AOL. It might be funny:

Universal Pictures latest film, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, is a comedy which unites James Earl Jones and Martin Lawrence to play a father and son who share the screen with an all-star ensemble of actors from three generations. Malcolm D. Lee, who has previously brought The Best Man, Undercover Brother and Roll Bounce to the screen, directs from a screenplay he wrote.

Lawrence and Jones in the film are Margaret Avery as RJ's mother, Mama Jenkins; Joy Bryant as RJ's fiancée, Bianca; Louis C.K. as his producer, Marty; Michael Clarke Duncan as his big brother, Otis; Mike Epps as his sly cousin, Reggie; Mo'Nique as his smart-mouth sister, Betty; Nicole Ari Parker as his childhood crush, Lucinda; and Cedric the Entertainer as RJ's childhood rival, Clyde.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw preview of Martin Lawrence film yesterday. The preview was laugh-out-loud funny and I'm not a Martin Lawrence fan. The preview made me want to see the movie...

peace, Villager

Invisible Woman said...

I hope it's good; Martin Lawrence hasn't made a movie that I'm feelin in quite some time.