Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 29, 2007

TERRENCE WATCH!-part five


It's about time I got some Terrence news...I was starting to get the sweats! From Dlisted:

Terrence Howard left Crimson the other night in Los Angeles with a lovely blonde and by lovely blonde I mean skanky natural brunette. Something tells me that isn't a Halloween costume Terrence is wearing. A velour tracksuit to a nightclub? Poor girl is totally looking for the baby wipes. "I swear I had them earlier Terrence! I swear! My coochie is clean!!!"

From IW: I knew it was only a matter of time before he went there....he looked waaay too comfortable hanging out with Paris Hilton. She can have him; at this point I can't see any self-respecting sista wanting to deal with his madness (and those outfits, murse *manpurse* intact).

Hanging out in L.A.? I might have to do some up-close surveillance, haha.

wtf is that chick wearing in the back?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the hair is back. Yeah for Slick Back.

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

No jokes tonight. I really need to know what is in that purse he carries. I am so serious...

Anonymous said...

@Colored:

Baby wipes for the blond. That's what's in his purse and a can of Murray's Pomade for the slick back.

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

@mrsgrapevine:

you know that would be funny if it wasn't the truth...
he needs to stop it...

Invisible Woman said...

You guys are hilarious! I agree with the baby wipes and Murray's lol!!!