Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Time For A Little Blog Lovin'.....


Must, must, MUST give love to the blog O Hell Nawl!. Every time I get on that b__ch I laugh out loud, and I loves to laugh. There is a team of folkses over there that are smart, witty, and completely the fool, even the comments are funny. Lighten and brighten your day and check them out.

My blog is obviously slanted for my community (I felt it was needed), but believe me, my world is wide open. I would like to give it up for some blogs that make me laugh too, authored by the brothers from another mother:

D-Listed: This dude Michael K. would be in an institution if he wasn't blogging, and I think I love him. He got me on the blogs like Bob-bay on crack.

What Sucks: He is really and truly on point about the suck factor, and has a pointed wit that deserves it's own T.V. show.

News As Gossip: I believe this dude is a comedy writer, but he is probably much, much funnier than anybody he writes for.

Enjoy!


i know the picture is a bit odd, but what can i say? i liked it

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love D-listed, it's one of my favorites.

I love the caption this contest.

Invisible Woman said...

He is in my top 3 that I read on the daily....

Ambz said...

Thanks so much for the love!

I go to DLISTED daily! I'm so glad you came by cause I'm LOVIN your blog, sis!

BabiGyrl said...

Rock on...thanks for the love.

O Hell Nawl said...

I was coming to thank you for the love.

but then i saw my baby Pam Grier.

Now im butt booty ass nekkid and it's only going to go down hill from here...

ohhh yeahh.

Invisible Woman said...

I'm so glad you guys are here! I will definitely be on OHN! every day. @ the real OHN...that actually got me a bit hot myself, haha :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm glad you enjoy our brand o ignance at OHN. Now if I can just get that pic of Cleopatra Jones, I'll be in my office accepting no more calls...

Beth said...

O My GOD! We cannot let J and Slaus out unsupervised KiKi and Ambs y'all got to do better at controlling those 2 LOL

Again just wanted to say thanks for giving OHN so much love...it is appreciated!!!!

Wanna said...

Don't Beth, I'm coming in behind them now with the whooping!
*drop kicks Slaus and J* Put ya'll pants back on!!


Thanks for the blog loving! *mwah*

Invisible Woman said...

Luv all the OHN crew...