Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Will and Wayans.....


Okay....I wasn't gonna post today cause I am way into what's going on with my former husband Obama...I told folks 4 years ago that he was my fourth husband, but I guess that's not gonna happen now, haha.

Anyhoo--I picked up on a couple of semi-interesting Black Hollywood tidbits:



I know there are a lot of you into "G.I. Joe" and whatnot....Marlon Wayans of all people is going to play "Ripcord". He seems a bit "slim" for that part, but that is probably just the beginning of the problems with that casting choice.

By the way, he is one of only two Americans that are presently cast for the "Real American Hero" movie.



It looks like they are gearing up for an "I Am Legend 2" while the first one isn't even cold in it's grave. The author of the book, Richard Matheson, signed off on making a sequel. That dude is still alive? Damn. This is the fourth time dude has been paid by Hollywood for the same book. I bet he's dancing in his wheelchair. Or oxygen tank.

Of course, if the movie comes to light (which you know it will, it's a goldmine), will they bring Will back to life and say he escaped his horrific ending? Hmmmm.

4 comments:

clnmike said...

I hate when they do that.
Leave well enough alone, what else can you say about the movie?
It was already a bordeline 28 Days Later.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, are they going to remake every cartoon from our childhood. If so I have a few request. What about the smurfs, and Gem because she's truly outrageous, or Beverly Hill Teens, oh wait that's already a reality TV show starring Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and friends...

Eb the Celeb said...

I still havent seen that movie... I guess I better go now since they want to make a series out of the damn thing...

Invisible Woman said...

@clnmike: I can't possibly imagine what else they have to say

@MGV: you are funny :-)

@eb: I recommend it, tho darkbrotha feels differently, haha.