Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Terrence Watch! Part #14


Terrence tells Giant mag: “It’s so hard to find a good woman who’s gonna help build the family and not be so interested in just building herself. I could be like any other male wannabe celebrity out there and hang out and date a bunch of people. Of course, there’s a beautiful opportunity to be out there and free. Why not eat up all the fruit on the trees? But the end result is that those things bring a dishonor to the family, and I will have served nobody but myself. I’ve sacrificed what I want to do for the sake of my family, and that’s what I need.”

“Sometimes men are drawn to each other and don’t know how to deal with that. So they think, ‘I must be gay!’ But we hide from the quality that is most prolific in human beings, to express love. God is love. And we remain in his image. Only one other angel is made in his image, and he became Jesus on this earth, his only begotten son. So why is it that we run from love? Why can’t men look at each other in the eye with honesty?”


From IW: Ummmm.....wow. Even I can't touch that one. But there's enough zest there for five oranges ifyaknowwhatimean.


spotted on my homies's blog that's not hott!

14 comments:

Marvalus said...

......umm, yeah......

Anonymous said...

terrence is bonkers (esp. when he said "It’s so hard to find a good woman who’s gonna help build the family and not be so interested in just building herself" yet his comments are oddly brilliant...lol

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...interesting.

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of good women out there who's "gonna help build the family and not be so interested in just building herself", Terrence. My question to him is...where are you looking for this woman?

Dirty Red said...

I don't know about yall, but Mr. Howard sounds kinda Gay. Or maybe that bullshit I just read is going over my head.

Unknown said...

Ummmmerrraa... Okay, so is he trying to justify his gayness? I'm starting to think he's finaly coming out the closet. Dissing Women in the first paragraph and in the second talking about his 'love' for men.. Hmmmm.. I'm not saying but I'm just saying...

Invisible Woman said...

TO ALL Y'ALL: When I say "zesty" I don't mean happy and outgoing. That Negro is half a step away from marching in the Gay Pride Parade waving a rainbow flag in pink stilettos!

Tha Connoisseur said...

Glad to see that you're back! Thought we lost you for a second, but knew you wouldn't be gone so long.

As for TERRANCE...lawdy lawd LAWD! I love the man, but I am speechless. What could I possibly say about that entry....NOTHING.

Marvalus said...

ZESTY!!!!

BWWAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Invisible Woman said...

@TC: thanks :-) you are much kinder than I am

@ms. m: I am trying to be kind

Anonymous said...

He just rambles on. He reminds me of Brando's character in Apocolypse now.

There's some snippet of sense to what he says, but it's drowned out by sheer insanity.

Anonymous said...

@danielle: You are so right. I can see Brando sitting there half-shrouded in darkness rubbing that bald head and going on and on about something.

Sometimes I pity Terrence because if you listen to him you can tell he's trying to say something worthwhile, but as the words travel from his mind to his mouth...

He is one of my favorite proverbs personified:

"Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut"

Unknown said...

I am a little confused...
Maybe it's just me but none of this makes any darn sense! Maybe he was trying to hard to be deep and just drowned in his own nonsense!!

Invisible Woman said...

@danielle: LMBAO! As I was reading your comment, I could envision it in my head...so sad.

@nic: "Sometimes I pity Terrence because if you listen to him you can tell he's trying to say something worthwhile, but as the words travel from his mind to his mouth..."

Girl you are telling the gospel! It doesn't seem like he's learning a thing, tho

@Regina: see nic's comment