Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Good Day To Be Black And Sexy....

Hi all. I know I've been a bit absent this past week, but promise to bring you some movie news tomorrow. I am kicking my New Year off in a major and fantastic way with a new health regime (really just a step up from what I've been doing before) and celebrating this past week-end and today with all of it's glory and significance.

Today is my birthday, and what better present can I have than what's going on today? Obama knew what I wanted, lol. Note to George Bush: PLEASE let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya on your way out!!

Ahhh, yes, such A Good Day To Be Black And Sexy....**


Y'all enjoy it all day long...as for me, I will be on the highest mountain ranges of limoncello heaven!





**i'll be reviewing this film soon...


17 comments:

The Obenson Report said...

Happy B-day kiddo :o)

bluebird said...

Happy Birthday! Such an amazing day!

SDG said...

Happy Birthday to one of the Fabulous people! All the best.

Undercover Black Man said...

Happy Birthday, IW!

Madame said...

Love this title! ... Happy Birthday!

Marvalus said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful day to celebrate!

clnmike said...

HAPPY ♥ BIRTHDAY!!!!!

boris said...

nooo im gna miss dub-yah hes soooo funny

happy bday tho IW

charcoalink said...

Awww Happy Belated Babe!!

Hope you had a cute day :)

--aulelia

simply beautiful said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! and many, many more!! It's always a good day when you're Black and Sexy!! --simply beautiful.

V-Knowledge said...

Happy Belated Birthday, IW!

Reel Whore said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You couldn't have asked for a better day to celebrate.

madame z said...

I'm three days late, but Happy Birthday!

Thembi said...

Happy Birthday!! Did I know you were a fellow Aquarius? Makes lots of sense...

noelanimahana said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Veronica said...

Happy B-day. We all need a little break from blogging every now and then. Enjoy your day!

Exquisitely Black

Tafari said...

Late as hell but you know I got you. happy beleated Bday!!!

Tafari