Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Zestfully Clean

Okay, I've been in a gossipy mood for the past couple days. So sue me, I'm not the Hollywood Reporter. That being said, my brothers from another mother posted about a couple folks that have been active on this blog lately....the first is from Michael K. (who happens to be gay) of D-Listed...who is gossip at it's messiest and funniest. His was the first blog I read on a regular basis, and still read a couple times every day.

But I digress.....he had a longer version of the Terrence Howard interview that I posted yesterday, and injected his personal comments. I think he's too funny...here's his post:


Terrence Howard had a little interview with Elle Magazine and he really shouldn't have. But since he had to, he really should've had his therapist in the room.

"I like women who look like me. Generally, you're attracted to women who look like you, because the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection."

MK: That means he's gay.

On his relationship philosophy:
"If a relationship is built on sexuality, it won't last long. Now I'm completely chaste through a relationship unless I get married. I don't believe in premarital sex. It enabled me to date three or four women at the same time, because as long as I wasn't having sex with them, I could always just walk away. There were some [past girlfriends] who pushed for sex, and sometimes they won. Afterward, I would feel unclean, like I'd compromised my own values. So I would have to let them go because they didn't help me to be a stronger person."

MK: Ok, this means he's gay, but really wants to make the straight thing work.

On his deal-breaker:
"Toilet paper - and no baby wipes - in the bathroom. If they're using dry paper, they aren't washing all of themselves. It's just unclean. So if I go in a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean."

MK: Ok, that just means he's crazy and probably gags when he sees a little pee in the toilet. You know the type.

On his divorce:
"I was in love with her, but she was not in love with me. I can't be upset because she doesn't find me the most beautiful thing on the planet."

MK: Awww...I find you the prettiest prettiest princess Terrence! I really do. He's gay, right? What the hell kind of man wants their vaginas smelling like baby powder?

I can totally picture him during this interview too. He probably spoke really soft and only looked the journalist in the eye when he was talking. He probably had a handkerchief with him the entire time and kept wiping his hands with it. He probably went into the shower after this interview and cried while piping hot water washed away his sins.

I think I love him.

From I.W.: This is what Stereohyped had to say about the interview:
The guy is just plain creepy, obviously, with questionable views on both women and personal responsibility. Imagine if he was your man, counting your baby wipes after each trip you made to the bathroom and blaming you every time he got aroused. No wonder Halle Berry and Gabrielle Union never called his ass back.

From I.W.: Terrence used to be a major crush for me, but every time he opened his mouth, it was diminished by 20-30%. He is now in the negatives, hovering in my world near Flava Flav and Biz Markie. Not good.

2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

When I seen his interview with Cathy Hughes on TV One..I just knew in my heart or hearts he was either dropped on his head as a baby or gay.

@IW..tell me, in 2007 if an actor comes out of the closet would it 'really' end his career?
And what about Chris Tucker is he gay?

Invisible Woman said...

Girl, tangalicious! It might explain why he says so many wierd things about women. Just be quiet!

About coming out, I think it would really depend on who the actor was...someone like Morris Chestnut, yes, someone like Jaleel White, no. I don't think it would affect women at all.

I used to think Chris might be gay, but I haven't thought so in a long time. He seems very different these days, and I don't really see it.