Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sure To be Rolling In The Grave.....


These are just some of the dudes that came out for the open casting of the Notorious B.I.G. biopic. I mean really......

They probably already know who they want, and this is just all stunt, hype, and publicity, like when they knew J-Lo was already gonna play that Mexican singer that got killed and had all these open casting calls for months.
Yeah, this guy too.

6 comments:

justjudith said...

lol. funny, iw. i'm sure it is a stunt. and will the movie be any good?

dc_speaks said...

um...huh?

hottnikz said...

The funniest things about these type of casting calls is that when they call for one character, everyone but the right one shows up. Can't really knock the hustle though, a dude got called back for the Tupac roll in the Biggie movie.

Invisible Woman said...

I honestly don't think the film will be that great, but I have hope. From the looks of these guys, it seems pretty low budget so far. I think Pac would be easier to cast than Biggie.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but I'm tired of the rapper's life story flicks. Biggie was a dope MC and all, but really his life wasn't all that interesting.

Can I get a Katherine Dunham biopic? How about Eartha Kitt or Paul Robeson?

Invisible Woman said...

I would loooove to see Eartha Kitt!