Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Really?


In a recent open letter to his fans, Tyler Perry confessed that he has a stalker:

‘I’m trying to be careful how I say this without inciting this person, but I have a stalker,’ he begins. ‘This person sends several hundred emails a day to my office and has planned our wedding and bought rings and such. She has showed up at my house several times. What’s crazy is I’ve never met this woman nor have I even responded to her emails. I’ve had to increase the guards at my house as well as travel with body guards and I hate that. I hate to have big guys following me around.’




from iw: 'i hate to have big guys following me around'....uhm...okay....

9 comments:

The Obenson Report said...

Is there any celebrity that doesn't have stalkers? I'm not making light of the situation, by the way. It seems to come with the territory now - become a star, get a stalker... or two... or three.

Although, I'd like to see the fellas he has as bodyguards, because isn't TP himself around 6'5" and mid-200 pounds? He should be his own bodyguard!

Hope he "fixes" this before it worsens. We've all seen celebrity stalker casualties in recent years.

Anonymous said...

His stalker's a woman? Hasn't anybody told her the real deal about Tyler?

Invisible Woman said...

@obenson: of course, you are right--it is pretty serious when there is a stalker, and this one seems partcularly out of it.

@sergio: you are so bad, but I know, right? that's why I say ol' girl must really be out of it.

Anonymous said...

"I hate to have big guys following me around."

Chile, please. Stop lyin'. :)

Invisible Woman said...

@TBA: okaaay?

BLKSeaGoat said...

I wonder if the guys following him around are the male prostitutes he used to pick up on Cypress Street in ATL.

SMH

Invisible Woman said...

Oh snap!!

BLKSeaGoat said...

*In my most gossipy, but true gay voice* Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrl....

Seriously though, he was stopped by the police in Midtown in his Black RR Phantom with a trick he had picked up in midtown ATL.

This stalker shit has got to be a publicity stunt or some church queen who thinks God told her that Tyler is "her husband" when he's more like her sister... IF (and that's a big if) it is a woman at all.

Invisible Woman said...

Oh my damn---that's sad---I might post about that one day---that sure never comes up. I thought the same thing about that woman stalker...