Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Somethin' In The Milk Ain't Clean...

Okay, somebody is gonna look like a complete and total fool any minute now. Spotted on Bossip:

Allegedly, Chris Tucker is on some dead-beat ish:

“Chris Tucker is facing a legal battle with a woman who claims he is the ‘deadbeat father’ of her two-year-old daughter. Gail Webb is demanding child support payments from the 35-year-old comedian, claiming the pair dated for years before he disappeared as soon as they discovered she was pregnant with little Krista Jane.She says, ‘I just want help with Krista and want her to know her father. If Chris Tucker wants to go to court, I welcome the opportunity to show the world what a big liar - and deadbeat father - he really is.’ But the Rush Hour star maintains he has never even met his accuser.”

Say it isn’t so. Especially with all those stacks, we hope he’s not holding out on his responsibilities. On the other hand, it does sound like that chick is looking for a payday. DNA tests never lie, so we’ll have to wait ‘n’ see on this one.


From IW: What kind of mess is this? She says they dated for years, and he says he never even met her. Jesus be a paternity test. Remember the rumor that he and india.arie were dating? What happened to that?

12 comments:

tamara s brown said...

Forget, what happened to he and India dating, what happened to Chris Tucker? Can I get him starring in something OTHER than Rush Hour 3? And why did 3 take so long to come out? And this whole baby-mama stuff? What's the deelio? LOL.

Marvalus said...

Chris made $20 mil off RH3...if he made that much, I can't even begin to figure how much Will and Denzel make on a pic...

Damn, I hope Chris is being honest on this one...I don't want to see another deadbeat n***a not owning up to his kids...

The little girl's name is Krista? I'm right there with you, IW...Jesus be a paternity test for real...

Anonymous said...

Jesus be a paternity text...cut it out! LMAO!

Indeed something in the milk ain't clean. I don't buy it. I could be surprised but I don't think he would shirk his financial responsibilities to the kid if he knew it was his. He may have stopped hitting off Gail and she's pissed.

We'll see.

Lenoxave said...

If this story is true, then Chris Tucker is in BIG trouble.

justjudith said...

she might be crazy. someone is suing michael jordan a third time even though he's taken a paternity test and it proved he was not the father. let's not dismiss the crazy factor.

HeyShae! said...

What? I hope this isn't true. I'm tired of these deat beat dad situations. Plus, they are NOT playing these days and WILL send their non-paying behinds to jail.

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

If in fact in 2008 (or 2006) men are still having sex without protection and women turn to gossip blogs rather than seeking child support thru the courts, then they deserve each other.
I always considered Chris Rock a pretty smart brother until I heard how bad he f%@!@d up on those Anthony Pellicano tapes. I'm not saying Tucker is stupid, but dang if Chris Rock almost got got who's safe.

Invisible Woman said...

@madame z: He has only been in Rush Hour Movies for the past 10 years. I guess he spends his money wisely.

@Ms. M: I heard he got 25 mil plus profit sharing on RH3. That Negro best not be lyin', I swear.

@vivrant thing: I know. For lots of people to know the person involved was named Gail makes me suspicious. If he is lying, there will be no end to my disappoinment.

@danielle: Yes, he will be. Not to mention that he will look like a complete and total piece of sh*t.

@shae shae: Agreed!

Invisible Woman said...

@jj: that's why I said somebody is gonna look the fool....either she is crazy or scorned, or Chris is a piece of shit.

Either way, it's messed up, that's for sure

DB said...

he may want to wait until after the DNA test confirm. but like someone said previously...if its is his, he's coming out the pocket.

i thought he was married anyway...not that it would matter i guess.

Anonymous said...

It's probably not even true....

Remember when a woman was accusing Chris Rock? He was the one who DEMANDED the paternity test...and he was cleared!

Oh Lord...
Lisa
http://blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com

Invisible Woman said...

@db: I know right? Is he married or not? I saw a picture of him with some woman that said it was his wife, then 2 months later they said he was dating Michelle from Destiny's Child. Whatev.

@lisa: unlike rock tho, this chris seems to be evading the issue. hmmmm...