Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Psssst....



Hey guys...I'm back for a sec to tell you about a site that me and my girl Issa Rae from Black Film Academy started up...its called Soul Sis-Star Reviews, and it's all Black Cinema reviews for films old and new--from two minds that are probably just as twisted as the other, haha! Check us out HERE...we are still under construction so bear with us--love you!

PS: I am not leaving this blog, don't worry :-)

5 comments:

uglyblackjohn said...

So THAT'S what's up.

Lenoxave said...

Yeah! I can get my IW fix in 2 places now. :-)

Undercover Black Man said...

Still down with Shadow and Act though, right?

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there!

Congratulations to you on the new site!

Keep up your reign of fabulousness!!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Invisible Woman said...

@bwbtt: thank you so much! :-)