Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

100,000% Better Than Madea's Trailer...



While probably sighing the deepest sigh anyone ever sighed after the watching the "Madea's Happy Family" trailer (at least I think that was the name of it), I decided to clear my mind with fellow film blogger Issa Rae's new webseries "The Misadventures Of An Awkward Black Girl". It's getting a big buzz (cause it's hilarious) and will definitely mean we'll never pick up "Soul Sis-Star Reviews" ever again; I see a deal in her future... *another sigh*

5 comments:

↺ІТЅ "МІЅЅ ЯЄЄЅЄ" ТΘ УΘU↻ said...

YES I NEED HER IN MY LIFE! YES! I LOVE IT!

msladydeborah said...

This is the first post that I read today and I love the video.

Issa Rae said...

hahahahaha LMAO @ Soul Sis-Star! There's still hope! Thank you for the post, love!

Cinderella said...

really love your blog with full energy.
Bollywood Movies

Infant said...

Nice contents in your blog man,

by the way visit my blog about money making online,
Facebook AutoLike Script

Make Money With Facebook and Twitter Links - Autopilot

Make $400 Daily With Only 5 Minutes Of Work

$25,000 In 8 Weeks with your website

Earn $2300 In 3 Days Using Twitter Traffic