Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Site Design By:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thanks, Guys! (I Mean Rockin' Girls)


It's really nice when people dig your blog....it shows that your thoughts and efforts actually mean something. So it was a nice surprise to get not one, but two separate Rockin' Girl Blogger awards on the same day, one from Lisa C at Lisa C Writes, and one from Shelia at Black Tennis Pro's.

This award was originally created by Roberta, over at Blogging Made Devilishly Simple! In turn, you are supposed to give love to other blogger girls you think rock. Mine are:

justjudith from Viva-Voce (who gave me one too after I posted this)


cgwhc (for short) from Colored Girls Who Have Considered

wanda from The Life Of Wanda (who gave me one too, post-post)


and last, but not least, my African sister tayo at All Tayo.


You guys will always rock. Bigup!
Update: I almost forgot my rockin' girl hottnikz at Off The Radar


12 comments:

justjudith said...

awwww...thanks. it is nice to know people appreciate the time you spend writing down your thoughts, rants, opinions (of which i have many!) and just overall observations. thanks, iw. yours is one i read daily. you really crack me up and that's like the biggest compliment i can give anybody. especially a girl who rocks!

wanda loves... said...

thanks iw. someone finally recognizes all my hardwork ;)
since i look at your several times a day, its cool that you like mine!

Lisa R Charles said...

You do ROCK, lady!!!

Thanks for accepting the award and sharing it with some other Rockin' ladies.

I'll be sure to check them out.

Anonymous said...

IW, you definitely deserve it!

And I'm glad that someone whose blog I compulsively check thinks enough of my random musings to nominate me!

Yay to all the rockin' girl bloggers out there!

Invisible Woman said...

Luv y'all!

Thembi Ford said...

I love your new design! Who did it?

hottnikz said...

Good for you, you definitely deserve it. Thanks for the shout out, I appreciate the luv.

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

Congrats & thanks IW...someone pass me a tissue!

Invisible Woman said...

Thanks again guys :-) @Thembi: Blogs Gone Wild

PurpleZoe said...

*Screams!*

Thankyou IW.
This is my first award and I treasure it.

^_^

Unknown said...

hey cool beans Invisable women! Right on! I hope you join my Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon ehemm, cough (one day)thanx gurrl you rock too hugs & Love!
harleyblues is me Christina

Unknown said...

pss.
I'd like you to see my post on Oprah & Paul McCartney, what??? lmao!